He is a PhD student at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales (UNSW), as well as at Data61, CSIRO, since 2016, under the supervision of Lina Yao, Xiwei Xu and Liming Zhu. He received a Bachelor degree in 2014 from Nanjing University. His research interests include recommender systems, knowledge graph, and deep learning.
- 30-7-2019: I will serve as Program Committee member for AAAI 2020.
- 26-7-2019: Code for QuatE is released. QuatE.
- 22-7-2019: Invited as reviewer for ACM computing surveys.
- 18-6-2019: I will do an internship at AWS AI Lab.
- 11-6-2019: Awarded the IJCAI 2019 Travel Grant.
- 21-5-2019: One paper is accepted by IJCAI Demo Track.
- 14-5-2019: One paper on NLP with Yi Tay accepted at ACL 2019.
- 10-5-2019: The paper “Quaternion Collaborative Filtering for Recommendation” is accepted at IJCAI 2019.
- 24-4-2019: The paper “Quaternion Knowledge Graph Embedding” is released on Arxiv.