I will join ETH Zurich as a PostDoc.
I received my PhD from the school of computer science and engineering at University of New South Wales in 2019, where I was advised by Lina Yao, Xiwei Xu and Liming Zhu. During my PhD study, I interned at Amazon AI (Mentor: Aston Zhang) and Tencent. I received a Bachelor degree in 2014 from Nanjing University.
I am the creator of the following open source projects:
- 08-12-2019: I attended the NeurIPS conference in Vancouver and presented our work.
- 20-11-2019: I was awarded a PhD degree.
- 11-11-2019: One paper with Mingming Li is accepted by AAAI 2020.
- 31-10-2019: The chapter Recommender Systems in the Dive into Deep Learning book comes out. Any feedback is welcome.
- 11-10-2019: One paper with Lucas and Yi Tay is accepted by WSDM 2020.
- 10-10-2019: I am awarded the NeurIPS 2019 Travel Grant.
- 07-10-2019: I will join the Systems Group of ETH Zurich as a PostDoc.
- 07-10-2019: One paper is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (IF:7.377).
- 04-9-2019: One paper is accepted at NeurIPS 2019, see you in Vancouver.
- 30-7-2019: I will serve as Program Committee member for AAAI 2020.
- 22-7-2019: Invited as reviewer for ACM computing surveys.