Hi, I am Shuai Zhang, a postdoctoral researcher at the department of computer science in ETH Zurich. I received my PhD degree in computer science from UNSW Sydney and a bachelor degree from Nanjing University. My primary research interests lie in recommender systems, knowledge graphs, graph related applications, etc. My past internships were with Amazon AI and Tencent. You can find my publications on my Google Scholar page. If you’d like to know more about my work or explore opportunities for collaboration, please get in touch!
I have also won the ICLR 2021 outstanding paper award and best paper award (runner-up) at WSDM 2020.
- 01-04-2021: Received the ICLR 2021 Outstanding Paper Award.
- 10-3-2021: One paper is accepted by NAACL 2021.
- 22-2-2021: invited to be the reviewer for JMLR.
- 19-01-2021: One paper is accepted by MLSys 2021.
- 12-01-2021: One paper is accepted by ICLR 2021 as spotlight presentation.
Wanna learn more about deep learning and recommender systems? You can: (1) Check our survey on deep learning based recommender systems; (2) Read our book chapter Recommender Systems in Dive into Deep Learning; (3) Get your hands dirty with our opensource toolkit: DeepRec