Shuai Zhang is a Postdoctoral Researcher at ETH Zürich, advised by Ce Zhang. I received my PhD from the school of computer science and engineering at the University of New South Wales in 2019, where I was advised by Lina Yao, Xiwei Xu and Liming Zhu. During my PhD study, I interned at Amazon AI (Mentor: Aston Zhang) and Tencent. I received a Bachelor degree in 2014 from Nanjing University.
You can find my publications on my Google Scholar page. If you’d like to know more about my work or explore opportunities for collaboration, please get in touch!
I am the creator of the following open source projects:
- 26-03-2020: Will serve as PC member for EMNLP 2020 and AACL-IJCNLP 2020.
- 10-02-2020: Start my new journey at the Department of Computer Science in ETH Zurich.
- 06-02-2020: One paper with Lucas and Yi Tay is awarded the Best paper award runner-up.
- 22-01-2020: Invited as the PC member of the SIGIR demo track.
- 08-12-2019: I attended the NeurIPS conference in Vancouver and presented our work.
- 20-11-2019: I was awarded a PhD degree.
- 11-11-2019: One paper with Mingming Li is accepted by AAAI 2020.
- 31-10-2019: The chapter Recommender Systems in the Dive into Deep Learning book comes out. Any feedback is welcome.
- 11-10-2019: One paper with Lucas and Yi Tay is accepted by WSDM 2020.
- 10-10-2019: I am awarded the NeurIPS 2019 Travel Grant.
- 07-10-2019: One paper is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (IF:7.377).
- 04-9-2019: One paper is accepted at NeurIPS 2019, see you in Vancouver.
- 30-7-2019: I will serve as Program Committee member for AAAI 2020.