He was a PhD student of University of New South Wales from 2016 to 2019, majoring in computer science, under the supervision of Lina Yao, Xiwei Xu and Liming Zhu. He has submitted PhD thesis. During his PhD study, he interned at Amazon AI Lab (Mentor: Aston Zhang) and Tencent. He received a Bachelor degree in 2014 from Nanjing University, majoring in information system. His research interests include but not limited to recommender systems, knowledge graph, and deep learning. He is PC member and reviewer for a number of top conferences and journals.
He is the creator of the following open source projects:
- 11-10-2019: One paper with Lucas is accepted by WSDM 2020.
- 10-10-2019: I am awarded the NeurIPS 2019 Travel Grant.
- 07-10-2019: I will join the Systems Group of ETH Zurich as a PostDoc.
- 07-10-2019: One paper is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (IF:7.377).
- 04-9-2019: One paper is accepted at NeurIPS 2019, see you in Vancouver.
- 30-7-2019: I will serve as Program Committee member for AAAI 2020.
- 22-7-2019: Invited as reviewer for ACM computing surveys.
- 18-6-2019: I will do an internship at AWS AI Lab.
- 11-6-2019: Awarded the IJCAI 2019 Travel Grant.
- 21-5-2019: One paper is accepted by IJCAI Demo Track.
- 14-5-2019: One paper on NLP with Yi Tay accepted at ACL 2019.
- 10-5-2019: One paper is accepted at IJCAI 2019.