Hi, I am Shuai Zhang, a postdoctoral researcher at the department of computer science in ETH Zurich. I received my PhD degree in computer science from UNSW Sydney and a bachelor degree from Nanjing University. My primary research interests lie in recommender systems, knowledge graphs, graph related applications, etc. My past internships were with Amazon AI and Tencent. You can find my publications on my Google Scholar page. If you’d like to know more about my work or explore opportunities for collaboration, please get in touch!
- 25-10-2020: will serve as PC member for IJCAI 2021.
- 21-10-2020: will serve as PC member for NAACL-HLT 2021.
- 16-10-2020: one paper is accepted by WSDM 2021.
- 15-10-2020: one paper is accepted by CIDR 2021.
- 19-09-2020: give a talk at chinese science club in zurich.
- 14-08-2020: I will serve as PC member for AAAI 2021 and EACL 2021.
Wanna learn more about deep learning and recommender systems? You can: (1) Check our survey on deep learning based recommender systems; (2) Read our book chapter Recommender Systems in Dive into Deep Learning; (3) Get your hands dirty with our opensource toolkit: DeepRec