Shuai Zhang is a postdoctoral researcher in the department of computer science at ETH Zurich, where he works with Prof. Ce Zhang. He received his PhD in computer science from the University of New South Wales, under the supervision of Prof. Lina Yao. His current research lies in representation learning and its applications in information filtering, knowledge graph completion and reasoning. He is a recipient of the outstanding paper award at ICLR 2021 and the best paper award runner-up at WSDM 2020.
You can find my publications on my Google Scholar page. If you’d like to know more about my work or explore opportunities for collaboration, please get in touch!
- 18-05-2021: one paper accepted to KDD 2021 applied data science track.
- 16-05-2021: one paper accepted to KDD 2021 research track.
- 06-05-2021: one short paper accepted to ACL 2021.
- 06-05-2021: will serve as the guest-editor for one section on recsys of frontiers of big data.
- 30-04-2021: give a talk in the CVG group of Universität Bern.
- 19-04-2021: invited to be the senior PC member for CIKM short paper.
- 01-04-2021: Received the ICLR 2021 Outstanding Paper Award.
Wanna learn more about deep learning and recommender systems? You can: (1) Check our survey on deep learning based recommender systems; (2) Read our book chapter Recommender Systems in Dive into Deep Learning; (3) Get your hands dirty with our opensource toolkit: DeepRec.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin